6 Bed Luxury Villas
6 Bed Luxury Villas
Looking for luxury self-catering accommodation in Windhoek? Welcome to our Villa.
This self-contained three-bedroomed house is beautifully furnished and has every modern convenience to ensure you feel at home. It even has its own outside entertainment area and walled-off garden with grass and flower beds, giving you the opportunity to relax and enjoy the privacy of your own outdoor space.
For your security, each Villa is surrounded by its own boundary wall and palisade fence. An electric gate gives you access to the unit and its covered carport. You will receive your own remote for the gate when you check-in.
Inside the Villa, the bedrooms are generous and offer comfort and tranquillity. The master bedroom boasts a queen-size bed, flat-screen TV and en-suite bathroom with corner bath and shower. The second bedroom has a queen-size bed, while the third bedroom has two singles – ideal for children.
Other features include a lovely entertainment area consisting of a lounge, with a flat screen TV, and dining room. If you’re in the mood for unwinding in front of the TV with a great movie or sport, the Mutlichoice DSTV Premium Package has you covered. You can also enjoy the convenience of Wi-Fi internet access with the purchase of a voucher. There is also a telephone for your convenience.
Preparing meals will be a pleasure in the Villa’s fully equipped kitchen complete with microwave, oven, hob with extractor fan, double door fridge, coffee machine, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and a wide range of cutlery and crockery. You are spoilt for choice when it comes to dining options… Should you wish to braai, there is a pleasant outside braai area and facility.
Both the bedrooms and the living area are air-conditioned for your comfort. The Villas are serviced daily so you can truly relax and take a break from the usual daily tasks. We encourage you to take a stroll to the swimming pool (it’s within easy walking distance of the Villa) and have a dip. You’ll especially enjoy cooling off in the summer heat that Namibia is known for… So don’t forget to pack your bathing suit, sunscreen and a good book!
• All linen is included
• There is a laundry service
• A shuttle service is available on request
• The reception is open 24 hours
We look forward to welcoming you to our Villa in Namibia, Windhoek.
The Villas at Arebbusch Travel Lodge – Click on an Image to EXPAND it:
The Villas at Arebbusch Travel Lodge - Quality Luxurious Self-Catering Accommodation at Affordable Prices in a Natural Setting.
To be kept up to date with specials, events, competitions and other happenings at Arebbusch Travel Lodge, please take a minute of your time to sign up for our newsletter here.
Click here to make an online booking.
Please take a minute to rate us on the Hospitality Association of Namibia website. Click here.
- Mandla Mabale – Deloitte Consulting – Accommodation Client – 21 September 2011
- Liezel Jansen – Red Apple Events – Function Client – 7 September 2011
- Shane Hewitt – Accommodation Client – 9 September 2011
- Monika Wichert – 18 July 2011
- I.I.T – Breakfast Conference – 14 July 2011
- The Arebbusch Travel Lodge Supporters Club now offers you even more benefits: 1. For every N$20.00 spent at the... http://t.co/8PTcSbYbXs
- Are you considering a self-drive holiday in Namibia? Then staying at guest farms might be the right option for you... http://t.co/hAi84LFvaf
- Namibia to host Adventure World Travel Summit 2013 http://t.co/jBAY2631ut