Productions and Promotions Unlimited in conjunction with Arebbusch Travel Lodge held a bartender workshop at the Arebbusch Travel Lodge Restaurant on Wednesday the 16th of March 2011. It was a first ever for Namibia. A specialist cocktail barman from South Africa worked alongside some of Arebbusch’s cocktail barmen and showed them ways in which to improve what they are currently doing and taught them a few new tricks and mixes as well. For entertainment, the South African barmen showed off his flaring skills by juggling with some of the mixers. Arebbusch is proud to be at the forefront of innovation by being a partner in this initiative and an industry leader in bar tendering in Namibia. For more information, click here.
- Connecting with Dolphins in Namibia
- Delicious New Menu Items
- SPCA Windhoek - Certificate of Appreciation
- Certificate of Appreciation from the Namibia Junior Golf Foundation
Please take a minute to rate us on the Hospitality Association of Namibia website. Click here.
- Mandla Mabale – Deloitte Consulting – Accommodation Client – 21 September 2011
- Liezel Jansen – Red Apple Events – Function Client – 7 September 2011
- Shane Hewitt – Accommodation Client – 9 September 2011
- Monika Wichert – 18 July 2011
- I.I.T – Breakfast Conference – 14 July 2011