Terms & Conditions
In the best interest of all of the patrons, clients are kindly requested to take note of the following:
- Clients must please refrain from smoking inside the venues.
- Arebbusch Travel Lodge reserves the right to supply all food and beverages.
- The bar closes at 10:30pm unless prior arrangements are made in advance.
- In order not to disturb the accommodation clients, all windows and doors are to be kept closed when music is being played and all loud music must be stopped at 11pm. Management reserves the right to determine what qualifies as “loud music”.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, it is respectfully requested that any conferences that take place during the morning/afternoon vacate the premises by 5pm.
- Booking & Cancellation Policy – Conferences/Functions Only – Cost estimates are valid for a maximum of 14 days from the date of request. A 100% confirmation deposit is required 30 days or more prior to the conference/function to secure the booking. Should the confirmation deposit not be paid within the specified period and no other arrangement is made with us in writing, the reservation will be cancelled without further notice.
Orders are only valid if issued by an approved account holder/government department. Orders must stipulate clearly what services are to be rendered and must be received prior to the conference/function. Any amounts that are due to be refunded to a client will be refunded within 48 working hours once the relevant deposit confirmation has been received.
- +30 days prior to the event – 10% cancellation fee
- 30 – 15 days prior to the event – 25% cancellation fee
- 14 – 8 days prior to the event – 50% cancellation fee
- 7 – 0 days prior to the event – 100% cancellation fee
- No shows – 100% cancellation fee
Unless the client is an approved account holder or government department with an approved order, any additional charges incurred must be paid within the next working day. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, additional service providers contracted for an event must be paid directly by the client and Arebbusch Travel Lodge may not be held liable for payment thereof.
Please feel free to contact us should the above be in conflict with your requirements.
Please read / print
Please take a minute to rate us on the Hospitality Association of Namibia website. Click here.
- Mandla Mabale – Deloitte Consulting – Accommodation Client – 21 September 2011
- Liezel Jansen – Red Apple Events – Function Client – 7 September 2011
- Shane Hewitt – Accommodation Client – 9 September 2011
- Monika Wichert – 18 July 2011
- I.I.T – Breakfast Conference – 14 July 2011
- Camping & Caravanning in Windhoek
- Restaurant in Windhoek
- All Inclusive Accommodation in Windhoek
- Booking Enquiry