The Thatch Lapa
This venue has a thatched roof, is enclosed on all sides and the floor is tiled with flagstones to give it a rustic ambiance. Access is through a glass sliding door. It may either be used as a break-away/meal room or alternatively as a stand-alone venue, ideal for birthday’s, weddings end of year functions and many more. It has a total floor space of 180sqm which can accommodate approximately 120 people seated “dinner style”, and outside there is a 100sqm reception area. “Soft yellow” lighting is provided by two chandeliers that hang from the roof and brighter “white light” is provided by light fixtures that are fitted with energy saver bulbs and affixed to the inside walls. Braai facilities are located outside and there is an adjoining wet bar inside. Wheel chair access is catered for via a ramp that runs alongside the steps that lead down to the facility outside.
Conference / Function Venues
Please take a minute to rate us on the Hospitality Association of Namibia website. Click here.
- Mandla Mabale – Deloitte Consulting – Accommodation Client – 21 September 2011
- Liezel Jansen – Red Apple Events – Function Client – 7 September 2011
- Shane Hewitt – Accommodation Client – 9 September 2011
- Monika Wichert – 18 July 2011
- I.I.T – Breakfast Conference – 14 July 2011
- "Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
- "Never miss an opportunity to see anything that is beautiful" - Janet Hobson
- Namibia is an extremely eco-conscious country, please play by the rules when visiting http://t.co/WjY7gRgyE2