Arebbusch Travel Lodge is very proud to have hosted the Hospitality Association of Namibia’s Congress, HTTF and Exhibition on the 24th and 25th of November 2011.
The Congress took place from 7:30 am until 12 midday on Thursday the 24th of November. The theme was trends in tourism with a focus on technology. A number of very interesting topics were discussed by a number of very engaging speakers:
1. Hein Liebenberg from Standard Bank Namibia discussed Performance Management
2. Wilko Aschenborn from Intouch did a presentation on the MyNamibia Internet Marketing Platform
3. Robert Bernatzeder from the Biggest Leaf spoke about Search Engine Optimisation
4. Leon Lategan from Purple Cow Communications addressed the topic of Coversion Marketing
5. Brandon Munro discussed synergies between the Mining and Tourism sector on behalf of Bannerman Resources.
The Congress was open to anybody who wished to attend - a minimal attendance fee was payable and Gitta Paetzold was the person to contact at the HAN offices for more information: +264 61 222904
Lunch then took place after which the Suppliers Exhibition and HAN Tourism Trade Forum (HTTF) began.
Both the HTTF and Suppliers Exhibition continued throughout Thursday afternoon and all day Friday.
Below are a number of pictures that were taken at the events:
- National Geographic - Frans Lanting's Namibian Photograph - Painting or Photograph?
- Namibia - Cultural Wealth: Herero People
- Namibia and Long Distance Running
- Sponsoring the SPCA
Please take a minute to rate us on the Hospitality Association of Namibia website. Click here.
- Mandla Mabale – Deloitte Consulting – Accommodation Client – 21 September 2011
- Liezel Jansen – Red Apple Events – Function Client – 7 September 2011
- Shane Hewitt – Accommodation Client – 9 September 2011
- Monika Wichert – 18 July 2011
- I.I.T – Breakfast Conference – 14 July 2011
- Contact Us
- Quality Accommodation in Windhoek
- Our Lodge
- All Inclusive Accommodation in Windhoek
- The Arebbusch Travel Lodge Supporters Club now offers you even more benefits: 1. For every N$20.00 spent at... http://t.co/XgaUqqkShn
- Arebbusch Weekend Special is still running, Stay with us on Friday or Saturday Night for only N$ 450.00 per night... http://t.co/eFzEhnD2C5
- No mess, no fuss camping at Arebbusch: http://t.co/JwApTCy6JK