My name is Mandla Mabale, a Deloitte consultant from South Africa and I have made Arebbusch a home away from home for a while now as I have been doing a lot of consulting work for Bank Windhoek.
I just want to express my satisfaction with the level of comfort and service that we always receive at the Lodge, it is always professional and it is the reason Arebbusch has become our choice of lodging whenever we are in Windhoek.
I personally have been staying at the lodge from around February 2011 or even earlier and stay for elongated periods of time with each visit as my work arrangements require me to be in Namibia on weekends as well.
A colleague of mine Khaya Mbanga has also been staying at the lodge for quite some time now and as of last week we are joined by about 3 or 4 other Deloitte consultants following our recommendation of the lodge.
I trust that this mail will find you well and we look forward to great business.
Mandla Nobby Mabale
- I.I.N. - Conference - 7 & 8 June 2011
- Liezel Jansen - Red Apple Events - Function Client - 7 September 2011
- Lydia Eksteen - Restaurant Client - 25 May 2011
- Standard Bank - PBB Strategic Planning Session - 13 & 14 June 2011
Please take a minute to rate us on the Hospitality Association of Namibia website. Click here.
- Mandla Mabale – Deloitte Consulting – Accommodation Client – 21 September 2011
- Liezel Jansen – Red Apple Events – Function Client – 7 September 2011
- Shane Hewitt – Accommodation Client – 9 September 2011
- Monika Wichert – 18 July 2011
- I.I.T – Breakfast Conference – 14 July 2011