Accommodation with a personal touch
The value of staying in a Bed and Breakfast (B&B) over a large hotel can be found in the details – the waitress is all the more likely to remember your name and whether you prefer coffee or tea in the mornings, the owner of the establishment may loan you his trusty maps to help you find the famous hidden waterfall in the area, and when they ask you to “come back soon” they probably really mean it.
Namibia and Long Distance Running – not for the faint hearted
There have been few blog posts dedicated to extreme sports in Namibia before – this is because there is something about the surreal and stark scenery of Namibia and the Namib Desert that makes people want to put themselves to the test.
The people who live in the Caprivi, also known as the Caprivi strip, still live a life in harmony with the soil, the animals they hunt and the fish they catch. Caprivi borders Botswana, Angola and Zambia making the region fairly important geographically and politically.
The light falls onto a beautiful bikini clad women, perfect blue skies contrast against reddish sand dunes in the background. The model lets a stream of fine beach sand run through her fingers as the waves crash behind her. Cut to an image of a lone seal playing on the beach before diving into the sea. This is the Africa section of the 50th anniversary of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition, shot in the Sossusvlei, Namibia.
The Fish River Hiking Trail is one of the most famous hikes in Southern Africa. The hike winds in and out of the second largest canyon in the world and while it is certainly not for the unfit and unprepared, the rewards are remarkable. A hiker could easily feel like they (and their hiking group) are the last people on earth. The scenery is breathtaking and spectacular with the canyon walls rising almost 200 metres above you.
Please take a minute to rate us on the Hospitality Association of Namibia website. Click here.
- Mandla Mabale – Deloitte Consulting – Accommodation Client – 21 September 2011
- Liezel Jansen – Red Apple Events – Function Client – 7 September 2011
- Shane Hewitt – Accommodation Client – 9 September 2011
- Monika Wichert – 18 July 2011
- I.I.T – Breakfast Conference – 14 July 2011
- Our Lodge
- Quality Accommodation in Windhoek
- All Inclusive Accommodation in Windhoek
- Luxury Accommodation in Windhoek
- The Arebbusch Travel Lodge Supporters Club now offers you even more benefits: 1. For every N$20.00 spent at... http://t.co/XgaUqqkShn
- Arebbusch Weekend Special is still running, Stay with us on Friday or Saturday Night for only N$ 450.00 per night... http://t.co/eFzEhnD2C5
- No mess, no fuss camping at Arebbusch: http://t.co/JwApTCy6JK