We have implemented a dynamic pricing model to ensure that you always receive the best available price per unit type based on your selected dates.
Click on the check availability button below to view our rates:
All rates quoted are inclusive of VAT and the 2% NTB levy, stipulated by the Government Gazette 14 July 2004, No. 3235, effective 01 November 2004.
Please note that rates displayed are AVERAGE ROOM RATES.
STO rates and rates for approved CORPORATE CLIENTS are available on request – please contact us for information hereon.
Rates for the Standard and Luxury rooms are quoted including breakfast.
Please contact our reservations office directly in the event that you would like to book a Standard or Luxury room excluding breakfast. Alternatively you may complete the booking enquiry form.
Prices for all of the other units – Luxury Cottage, Villas and Self-Catering Chalets – are quoted excluding breakfast.
Breakfast may be taken as an optional extra at the time of check-in when staying in the aforementioned units.
Child Policy – Accommodation
Only applicable if children are sharing accommodation with an adult, otherwise they pay the full rate.
Children under 6 years of age stay for free. Children between the ages of 6 – 12 years pay 50% of the difference between the double rate and the single rate, and children 13 years and older pay the full rate.
Please note that this is not applicable to the 3-bed self-catering chalet, the large self- catering chalet, the luxury cottage or the villas. These units are charged on a per unit basis and not on a per person basis.
An additional mattress may be opted for at the time of check-in for a child to sleep on. This will be charged at N$100.00 per mattress. Please take note that mattresses will only be provided for children 12 years of age and younger.
Children under 6 years of age may camp/reside in a caravan for free and children between the ages of 6 – 12 years pay 50% of the adult rate.
Pensioners are entitled to 10% discount on accommodation services. Pensioners must present proof of their pensioner status and specials are not subject to pensioner’s discount.
To qualify for pensioners discount bookings must be made directly with our reservations office.
Pets are unfortunately not allowed in accommodation units.
Check-In / Check-Out Times
Check-in time: 12 noon/midday or later
Check-out time: 10am or earlier
Methods Of Payment
Book and Pay via the Arebbusch Travel Lodge online booking facility:
- Credit Cards (Visa & Mastercard Only)
Booking via the Arebbusch Travel Lodge reservations office:
- Namibian Dollars/South African Rands.
- Bank Guaranteed Cheques (To be accompanied by positive proof of identification).
- Debit Cards/Credit Cards (Visa & Mastercard Only – To be accompanied by positive proof of identification).
- Government Orders – Subject to preapproval by management.
- Company Orders – Approved debtor clients only.
Booking & Cancellation Policy – Accommodation Only
A 100% confirmation deposit is required 30 days or more prior to arrival to secure the booking. Should the confirmation deposit not be paid within the specified period and no other arrangement is made with us in writing, the reservation will be cancelled without further notice.
Orders are only valid if issued by an approved account holder/government department. Orders must stipulate clearly what services are to be rendered and must be received prior to arrival. Any amounts that are due to be refunded to a client will be refunded within 48 working hours once the relevant deposit confirmation has been received.
- +30 days prior to arrival – 10% cancellation fee
- 30 – 15 days prior to arrival – 25% cancellation fee
- 14 – 8 days prior to arrival – 50% cancellation fee
- 7 – 4 days prior to arrival – 65% cancellation fee
- 3 – 0 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee
- No shows and early departures – 100% cancellation fee
Unless the client is an approved account holder or government department with an approved order, all outstanding amounts must be settled upon arrival and any additional charges incurred during the stay must be paid at the time of check-out. Any items not covered by the order must be paid for by the client on the same terms.
- Please refer to the block at the top right hand side of this page for the policy document and our terms and conditions document.
- The policy document contains our commission policy, tour guide policy as well as our cancellation and booking policy for tour operators and travel agents.
- The terms and conditions document contains information that is applicable to all clients who make use of our accommodation facilities.
To be kept up to date with specials, events, competitions and other happenings at Arebbusch Travel Lodge, please take a minute of your time to sign up for our newsletter here.
Please read / print
Please take a minute to rate us on the Hospitality Association of Namibia website. Click here.