Restaurant in Windhoek
“Quality Dining in a Natural Setting”
The Arebbusch Travel Lodge Restaurant is the ideal dining place in Windhoek for tourists and locals, no matter what the occasion. Flavoursome fare, excellent service and natural surroundings, ensure a unique and memorable dining experience.
The Restaurant strives to offer superb quality, affordability and a tranquil ambiance in a clean, safe and family friendly environment.
Beautiful gardens that merge with the natural veld surroundings, the soothing sounds of the finches chirping in the trees and the burbling of the fountain in the fish pond, create a serene and homely ambiance in which one can unwind, relax and prepare for tantalizing aromas that tease the taste buds and enticing flavours that seduce the palate.
Seating is available both indoors as well as outdoors and well-trained, service orientated and friendly staff, invite one to experience the culinary delights that await, regardless of whether one is having a romantic dinner with a significant other or socializing with friends.
The restaurant is open 7 days a week (including public holidays) from 6:30am until 10:00pm and offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, with light meals and snacks served in between. Breakfast takes the form of either a Continental Breakfast Buffet or a Full English Breakfast Buffet, while an extensive a la carte menu is available for lunch and dinner. In addition, from Monday till Friday, there are delicious lunch/dinner specials and on Sunday’s, a lavish and scrumptious Lunch Buffet is laid out. The menu and buffets offer affordability and quality, and cater to a wide range of individual’s tastes.
There is ample, under cover and safe parking for vehicles in close proximity and the lawn/outside gardens offer the perfect environment for children to play in while parents enjoy a much deserved evening out or morning/afternoon tea party with friends.
Perfect for business lunches, “get-togethers” after a hectic day at the office, romantic dinners or weekend outings. Socializing with friends over a few cocktails or having a Sunday lunch with the family. The restaurant’s versatility, superb cuisine and idyllic setting will ensure that the experience is enjoyed by all.
1. Accommodation Specials
Weekend Specials Weekend Accommodation Special – [...]
2. Restaurant Specials
Click here to view the specials [...]
If you would like us to keep you informed on all happenings, promotions, specials and events at Arebbusch Travel Lodge and surrounds, please provide us with your contact details by subscribing here.
06:30 till 22:00 - Monday to Sunday
06:30 until 10:00
A La Carte Dining:
10:00 until 22:00
- Positive proof of identification must be provided when paying with a Credit/Debit card
- Only Mastercard or Visa accepted
- All prices quoted are in Namibian Dollars
- Cheques are unfotunately not accepted
- A service fee is NOT charged. It is however customary to "tip" between 10 and 15% if the service has been of an adequate standard. Should the service not have been of an adequate standard, please let the duty manager know
- We shall at all times attempt to ensure that all items listed on the menu are available
- However, situations do arise from time to time that result in certain items being unavailable. We apologise therefore and thank you for your understanding
Please take a minute to rate us on the Hospitality Association of Namibia website. Click here.
- Mandla Mabale – Deloitte Consulting – Accommodation Client – 21 September 2011
- Liezel Jansen – Red Apple Events – Function Client – 7 September 2011
- Shane Hewitt – Accommodation Client – 9 September 2011
- Monika Wichert – 18 July 2011
- I.I.T – Breakfast Conference – 14 July 2011
- Contact Us
- Quality Accommodation in Windhoek
- Our Lodge
- All Inclusive Accommodation in Windhoek
- The Arebbusch Travel Lodge Supporters Club now offers you even more benefits: 1. For every N$20.00 spent at... http://t.co/XgaUqqkShn
- Arebbusch Weekend Special is still running, Stay with us on Friday or Saturday Night for only N$ 450.00 per night... http://t.co/eFzEhnD2C5
- No mess, no fuss camping at Arebbusch: http://t.co/JwApTCy6JK