It is indeed important to save the world to preserve nature as we see it. Visiting Namibia is certainly no exception and if you have a desire to visit this land which is made up of vibrant cities and scintillating landscapes, simply whet your appetite by entering into a competition where you will not only win a trip to Africa’s sweetest country, but one where you would be able to come face to face with the champions of conservation – the heroes that fight day and night to preserve our world.
Namibia is steeped in colonial history, exuding a wonderful aura of pride and warm hospitality whilst boasting some of the most majestic scenery the continent has to offer. By entering this competition you stand to win a terrific prize – one which will give you a passport to a magic world you were not aware existed.
Windhoek is surrounded by one of the most ancient and greatest deserts in the world, where little animals abound, the flapping of bird’s wings and the sound of the cicadas are clearly audible in the vast silence of the plains and endless, clear horizons.
To the passing traveller this countryside might seem rather barren without any charm, but for those that are familiar and in the know, this part of the world holds a certain mystery with a variety that is both fascinating and also a little wild.
Namibia is home to pulsating cities where people are optimistic about the future of this safe corner of Africa, whilst still being connected to the colonial cultural past. The country boasts a constant, democratic government and an infrastructure that permits visitors to move freely without a care in the world
If you have ever had a desire to discover this incredible country with its African flavour, infused with European pizzazz, then enter into the Conservation Destination Sweepstakes for that all-inclusive prize of a lifetime, which will leave a smile on your lips long after the event.
Click here to return to all the posts appearing in the Travel Blog
Click here to return to all the posts appearing under General
- Backpacking Accommodation in Namibia
- Bed & Breakfast Accommodation In Namibia
- Namibia: Opening the door to Africa as the Adventure Travel Continent
- Sports Illustrated Features Namibia!
Please take a minute to rate us on the Hospitality Association of Namibia website. Click here.
- Mandla Mabale – Deloitte Consulting – Accommodation Client – 21 September 2011
- Liezel Jansen – Red Apple Events – Function Client – 7 September 2011
- Shane Hewitt – Accommodation Client – 9 September 2011
- Monika Wichert – 18 July 2011
- I.I.T – Breakfast Conference – 14 July 2011
- The Arebbusch Travel Lodge Supporters Club now offers you even more benefits: 1. For every N$20.00 spent at... http://t.co/XgaUqqkShn
- Arebbusch Weekend Special is still running, Stay with us on Friday or Saturday Night for only N$ 450.00 per night... http://t.co/eFzEhnD2C5
- No mess, no fuss camping at Arebbusch: http://t.co/JwApTCy6JK