The menu is planned, the grill is fired up and we are ready to serve you the Christmas lunch of the year. Get to Arebbusch Travel Lodge restaurant in Windhoek for a Christmas Lunch filled with festive family fun and fabulous food.
Our chefs will be giving their full attention to this exquisite occasion, so we regret that our a la carte menu will be off limits on Christmas Day.
Here’s what you’ll get to enjoy if you book now.
Get the festivities started with light and delicious platters and salads for sharing. You can choose from the following:
- Salami, Cooked Ham, Rauchfleisch, Beef Tongue and Mustard
- Camembert, Brie, Blue Cheese and Mozzarella
- Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings
- Cream Cheese and Peppadew Wraps
Served with your choice of Christmas Rice Salad, split Greek Salad, Beef Biltong Salad and Pasta Salad.
The Main Event
It’s go time with a huge selection on the buffet. Take your pick from:
- Traditional Christmas Turkey with Onion and Sage Pork Stuffing
- Apple Baked Glazed Gammon
- Roasted Fillet of Beef and Three Mustard Sauce
- Lamb Shanks with a hit of Plum and Rosemary
- Oven-baked Hake smothered in Creamy Lemon Sauce
Add Wedges and Jasmine Rice for a festive treat and don’t forget the veggies. Choose from Pumpkin Fritter, Broccoli and Cauliflower with Silky White Sauce and Gem Squash Filled with Sweet Corn.
The celebrations continue, choose from the following to end the perfect meal:
- Traditional Christmas Pudding
- Austrian Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Italian Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Ice cream
Now for the Good News
You can’t put a price on Christmas cheer but you can book your spot at the table at just N$345 for adults. Pensioners pay N$295, children between the ages of 6 and 12 N$172.50 and children under 6 years old eat for free.
Our family friendly venue offers fun children’s facilities which will be open for business as usual so the little ones can celebrate in their own style.
We look forward to celebrating with you on 25 December 2017, from 12 pm to 3 pm. Please book and pay well in advance for our most popular event of the year (a full refund will be made until 20 December at midnight should you need to cancel your booking for any reason). Bookings close on Wednesday 20 December 2017. Click here if you’d like some accommodation to go with that.
Call us on 061 252 255 or get in touch via email.